official rules for 2018 are as follows, and can be found in entirety on the blog The Global Aussie, at https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/
Rules — overviews
Link to official rules blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
Answer the questions given to you (11)
Create more questions for your nominees to answer (11)
Comment on the official rules blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award nomination post.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 3 blogs for the award.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions and inform them of the nomination.
Questions and answers
1.What are your views about corporate slavery?
I have a friend who works like 24/7 he doesn’t even have time to breathe. So I definitely want corporate slavery to end.
2. How do you unwind?
There are so many ways. I sing, I dance etc…
3. What would you do if made the Prime Minister for a week?
Try and make the world a little bit more Right so that when I’m not Prime Minister anymore I can live a little bit more safe.
4. What are the three most desirable things in this world?
5. Which is your favorite dessert?
Cakes and ice creams 😋
6. If given the opportunity to rename yourself, what would it be?
I don’t want to change my name.
7. Which is your favorite music band?
I actually don’t have any 😅
8. How many moles do you have on your body?
Four, five I don’t know. Who counts these stuff.
9. Would you rather swim in the ocean or jump off a cliff?
Jump off a cliff, always wanted to do that.
10. How has blogging brought about a difference to your life?
Blogging helped me grow from inside out.
Questions to my nominees
- What’s the one thing that makes you extremely happy?
- Ever thought about what name you’ll give your kids?
- What’s your favorite food?
- How did you came up with your blogs name?
- Are you happy with your life?
- What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
- What’s the most common word that you use?
- Which is the day that you’ll never forget in your life?
- Can you dance?
- Which is the last song that you sang?
- On a scale of one to ten how stupid do you think you are?