1. I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you.
2. You don’t really need a face to fall for someone, you just need to see their heart.
3. It felt so better to be lonely with someone, than being lonely alone.
4. Your goodnights were the only thing, that made my nights better.
5. If we were supposed to name our body parts then I would have named my heart after you.
6. I used to draw circles on air and parallels next to it to convince myself how different we were. Circles and parallels.
7. I once wrote your name on my diary next to mine and I tore off the page as soon as my mother walked in.
8. When I cross a field I think of all the flowers you never gave me.
9. I don’t know how, but all your favorites are mine too now and I can’t get rid of them.
10. I cried when you left.
11. I wrote a song for you and I play it when I drown every night. They plays like a lullaby at times and the rest of the time, they are my mourning song.
12. I’m trying to find you in every person I meet. But none of them can hurt me like you did.
13. I hallucinate you on lonely nights.
14. I look at the moon and he smiles like you, and fireflies flies into my hair and burns my head.
15. Fall in love, and you never stops falling, it’s an endless pit.
16. I allowed you to hurt me, knowing fully well what you were doing and I thought that was love.
17. I’m sorry you had to hurt me because you were hurt in the first place.
18. I knew I wasn’t enough, still I tried my best.
19. I hope you forget me.
20. I can never forget you.
21. I sometimes looks into the mirror, think of you and talk to myself.
22. I can never forget you.
23. I realize now that hope is a dying star. But it dies really slow and I might not last untill then.
24. I can never forget you.
©The Rendezvous Club 2019
All Rights Reserved!