Hey guys I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kristian from the blog Tales from the mind of Kristian. Thank you Kristian for nominating me for this award 🤗. He writes amazing stories and poems and is very brilliant at that. So guys if you aren’t following him please do check out his blog.
official rules for 2018 are as follows, and can be found in entirety on the blog The Global Aussie, at https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/
Rules — overviews
Link to official rules blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
Answer the questions given to you (11)
Create more questions for your nominees to answer (11)
Comment on the official rules blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award nomination post.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 3 blogs for the award.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions and inform them of the nomination.
- If someone were to make a film/movie about your life, which actor would you like to play you?
I seriously don’t know the answer to that. But I don’t think I would want anyone to make a movie on me 😅.
2. If you had to stand up and sing a song at Karaoke what song would you choose?
Elvis Presley :- Can’t help falling in love with you.
3. If you received a plane ticket through the post that could take you absolutely anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Malaysia, I always wanted to visit Malaysia.
4. You are trapped in a mountain but in a snowstorm. You have all the food and drink you need but there is no TV. What books would you like to have with you?
Any good novel would be good for me.
5. If you could go back in time and meet someone from history who would it be?
Mother Theresa, I am really inspired by her.
6. You arrive home after a long day and the magic elves have cooked/prepared your favourite meal, what is it?
Banana Halwa 😋
7. Someone pulls out in front of you on the motorway, makes you slam your breaks on, then speeds off. What would you like to happen to them?
Nothing will happen to them. I’ll probably flash a smile at them and ask them to be more careful.
The questions to my nominees are the same as the one above.